Voyager Commercial combines the power of Voyager Professional (for permanent and contract recruitment) with specialised support for the complex and unique workflows of the highly-competitive temporary and contract market. Like Professional, it’s highly automated and it’s designed to take the strain out of recruiters’ daily tasks.
It's important in the temporary and contract recruitment business that the lifetime value of your quality candidates is maximised and Voyager Commercial enables you to do exactly that. The system’s candidate booking history and availability planner allows you to identify your candidates’ working preferences and manages their future availability into their schedules – this ensures that you are placing the right candidate for the right job and therefore keeping both client and candidate happy.
The requirements browser enables you to see who’s working and where, to check whether the workers have turned up and to see what bookings are ending and possibly require extending; all invaluable information in the temporary and contract recruitment business.
In common with all of Voyagers’ products, Voyager Commercial is database-driven which means that your priceless business information is secure. Not only does this reduce your exposure to the risks associated with staff turnover, but also it encourages data sharing and hence closer team working.
Benefits at a glance:
- Maximises candidates’ lifetime value to agency
- Reduces administrative workload
- Enables recruiters to spend more time on revenue-generating activities
- No requirement to run multiple searches
- Candidates can no longer fall through the net
- Takes the strain out of the daily workflow
- Detailed information available at the touch of a button
- Guarantees that the right candidates appear on the right shortlists